Today was Open School Day where parents come to school & observe all the classes. Would've been better if I didn't have to try & keep the little ones quiet. They kept wanting to talk to Carole & join in but we were just supposed to stand in the corner of the room & "observe". I can't believe the teacher had to point out to me to keep the kids away from Carole. I was upset. Bet he never had a child in his life.
We stayed as long as we could from 8 to 12 & then left to have lunch & rest. Carole does well in PE & is a good little student. The local police chief gave a talk about safety & they showed safety videos to the kids & parents about what to do if a stranger tries to take you away, etc. The kids got to act out senarios & they had fun doing that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sorry the guy wasn't understanding! Sounds like Carole's really doing well in school!
Post a Comment