Sunday, July 30, 2006

A strrrraaange sight!


I was like riding on the train standing up & I look down at the "girl" sitting down right under me. Anyway "she" had a bit of a 4:00 shadow poking through the foundation & bright pink lips, huge lopsided boobs, a matted blond wig with a rabbit hairband, pink flower high heels, short mini skirt, little pink tinkerbell watch, & not very recently shaved arms & legs. The funniest part was that when "she" got up, her skirt was so short, the butt cheeks were clearly visible. I tried to get a shot of the cheeks, but it's hard to take a discrete photo, so here "she" is from the back. (not nearly as disturbing as the front view). Eyuw!

3 comments:

angie said...

i think its a dude!

Aimee said...

Of course it was a dude. I mean if he wanted to look like a girl, he should've made a better effort & shaved & made his boobs look real.

Hanna said...

lopsided boobs, LOL!!!