

I thought I'd post some baby pics of Sam. He was the fattest little thing. Dad & Mom called him "Sambo", but later it evolved into "Hambone". Mom has a picture of him & me together when he was a baby but she would never let me have it. Sam was born when I was about 9. I remember it well & I remember I wrote a little poem for the new baby & I still have it, but it's really corny so I won't post it.
Anyway, don't have a scanner so I just took a picture of some old photos with my cell phone that's why they are a little fuzzy. Sam looks just like his own baby. Ha! In the first pic, here he is in the middle of Tom & I eying a cake that would only make him fatter, & in the second pic, he's holding his newborn sister Angie. (So cute!)
Happy Birthday, Sam!!

7 comments:
Aimee, I feel really guilty about that picture! Can you describe it to me & I'll try to find it & make a copy of it! Pls. let me know! OK?--Mom
Ha! It's ok, mom, don't feel guilty. It's your picture. But if you can make a copy,it's the one of me & Sam hugging with our cheeks together though I can't rememmber it so well. He's about 11 mos or 1 year or something.
Pretty good quality for just using your cell phone!
I think I know which one you're talking about. I'll try to find it & make a copy!
so cute! judah looks just like him
Sweet Amiee. so can i see the poem??? please oh please?
Aims, I started a new blog and need ur vote on:
http://hannasstuff.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment