So everyone, today I am 30, wondering what kind of age defying stunts I can pull to prove to myself that I'm still 18:
Pigtails?
Mini skirts?
Stay up all night talking & drinking?
But no. I will get ready for work trying to find an outfit that hides the curves I have accumulated, work, have dinner with the kids, & go to bed early smearing on the anti-wrinkle eye cream I have fallen in love with. Ah.
And maybe one day I will say with a toothless grin, "Gee, I was so young & beautiful when I was 30".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Dear Aimee--HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You are gorgeous & your life is just beginning!!! I think I enjoyed my 30s more than any other age. You're still so young & the wrinkles don't show yet!!! Hope you do something fun for your birthday! Take care! Love, Mom OXOXOXOXOXO D. sends his love too!!!!!
Hey Aimee, Happy Birthday! Sorry, totally spaced out about that one! Don't sweat the whole turning-30-thing, you look a good 10 years younger anyhow. And hey, I also started using wrinkle cream too, big deal. Hope you enjoyed ur b-day and that u got treated right. Lots of love from all of us here! Hugsies!
I MISSED IT! I SO didn't want to. Arrrggghhh.
Oh well, I hope you have a great 30th year! Mine's coming up soon too, we'll share wrinkle killing tips.
You don't have any anyway.
I love you!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday hun...did you get the e-card I sent? I miss you! XXXXX
love you Aim, happy birthday.
not aich but mike....was fun playing at the gig today... the guys kept raving on and on about how good you were and how much soul you had etc.
it was a good show..I just wished we could've back you up live on some of those numbers.
TX alot
Mike
ps: don't forget to come talk w/ mac @ seeing us soon :)
Post a Comment