Well, the holidays are over & the kids are going back to school now.
We had a fun restful New year's holiday. On the 31st the kids stayed up until 12:00, I didn't think they could, but they did. We had snacks & chocolate cake & I drank a whole pot of mulled wine since I'm the only one who drinks around here. Good times!
Our family tradition is to sit & watch all the videos we took of the kids when they were babies. We have about 14 hours worth so we spread the viewing out over a few evenings.
We went to parks & played soccer, Kiki practiced rollerblading & Carole played with her remote control car she got for Christmas. We went shopping & ate out a few times, cooked yummy meals in & played scrabble & poker with candies.
The hardest thing about going back to school is having to get up early again & it's freezing cold. Can't wait for spring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ah yes, school starts again. Fun, huh? How everyone gets to drag their lazy ass out of bed early in the morning and prance around in the cold. At least the kids are more tired in the evening then, nyehehe
argh, somthing is wrong with my username, it deletes my posts and then all upset I repost and then it DOES post them????
Sounds like you had great holidays!!! Wish I could've been there to drink some of that wine with you, Aim! That's so cute that Carole has a remote control car! Angie used to like playing with cars too when she was a little girl!
Post a Comment