Not that I have anything inspiring to say. Doubt you want to hear about my digestive problems right now. I can't wait for the nausea stage to be over. It's really gross. My throat is bleeding from gagging & barfing, etc. (Too much info)
Tomorrow we'll have Leila's birthday party because Daddy is going away on her real birthday.
Things have been hectic with work for Mac & I, Carole had her first fever in a few years.
Anyway, If we manage to get photos of Leila's party, I'll post 'em soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Happy Birthday to Leila from all of us, I still haven't sent off ur package since I haven't had the time. Sorry bout ur being sick, with Mandy I had morning sickness till 8 months pg and it was just the worst! I sympathise, dear.
oh no.
Poor thing.
Hope I'm not that bad.
when is baby due? its a girl...u know that right?
haha, very funny, Ang. Actually the kids want a girl & I'd be ok with one. Just think Mac would like a boy, but he probably doesn't care.
EDD is December 13th.
Hey Aim I sent you an email. Love ya!!
You're such a soldier, Aim! We're praying for you! I hope you find out what you can keep down! I used to force myself not to throw up. You can actually kind of control it after awhile! Just tell yourself,"I'm NOT going to throw up!" It works sometimes! Do hope you'll be feeling better soon. Maybe you'll find the "Magic" food that makes you feel better! PFY!!!
yeah, the "magic" is get to the 5th month!!
Post a Comment