
Well, I guess I shouldn't wait until I feel perfect to do my blog..........the day may never come.
Happy Mothers day to all the moms in our family & all my mom friends.
I worked all Mothers day. The kids were kind of worried because Daddy wasn't here to help them buy me flowers but they improvised & made me some with origami & they turned out very pretty.
I put them in a vase. (above)

2 comments:
How darling!!! Things like that, that the kids make always mean the most! (Sorry you had to work on M. Day!) Anyway, thanks for your greetings! Happy Mom's Day to you too! (Hope you get my card soon).
lovely. You know your kids love you when they insist on things like that. My kids made me a "bouquet" of the weirdest flowers around the neighborhood & park. It was very bizzare but also terribly sincere, I was a happy mommy!
Post a Comment