Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Yeah, I guess Mac's a rock star.


Thanks Dad, for the pic.

3 comments:

Kim said...

It was great to see Mac and spend time with him. I'll be posting or sending you some pics soon of his visit! Love, Mom

Paul said...

Go Mac!! Say, Amiee, when are you gonna perform at Wordstock? Your singing is heavenly!

MetalMaster said...

You have no idea who I am but I just thot I'd let you know that when I was a young pre-teen growing up in the fam I was probably your husband Makoto’s biggest fan. I used to spend hours and hours of my free time practicing his riffs. The old classics like Til’ the End of Time, Back to the Jungle etc. I would argue till I was blue in the face that he was the fam’s best guitarist. I am now a reasonably good guitarist myself, I’ve done quite a few recordings, do regular live performances, I have other producers and song writers solicit me to put guitar work and solos to their songs, and I’m on my way to the Musicians Institute in LA to complete my guitar studies. I owe a huge portion of my guitar know-how and technique to Makoto and I believe my style is still heavily influenced by him. I’ve wanted to have a chance to give credit where credit is due for a while but I haven’t been able to find out how to contact you guys till now. Thanks Mak. Rock on! If your ever in the LA area let me know it would be really cool to have a jam session.