Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Gotta hate Summers in Tokyo

I'm pregnant too, but it's just really getting hot. These Japanese summers that I loathe never seem to grow on me. I'm just lusting after a cool vacation at a nice beach where the kids can play in the water & where I stay in my hotel room all day eating cold fruits. (--Dream on!)
Anyway, so whenever I'm bored of not cleaning the house I go & look at every one's blogs for a little entertainment. I get really annoyed when people don't update their blogs & the post just stays the same for days or weeks. But then again, my boring little salsa post was the front page of my blog for a very long time.
Well, I'm almost 16 weeks so hopefully I will be totally better soon. I can't wait for the day when I don't have to conjure up frequent meals & I will be satisfied with breakfast, lunch & dinner like everybody else. I don't want to say I'm not sick anymore cos every time I do, the next day I'm as sick as a dog.
Well I hope this time some doctor will be smart enough to tell if my baby is a boy or girl. It's hard to plan when you don't really know. Anyway, I still have ages to go.................

4 comments:

Hanna said...

Aw, poor Aims. Mandy was a summer baby in SPAIN, mind you, and I couldn't sleep cuz it was so hot and the little alien in my belly wasn't helping. So now all happy and un-pg I'm hitting the pool with the kids a lot these days, but it's always such a hassle with getting the car and combining picking up Tom, etc. I want my own pool. Know what's yummy as a snack? Frozen grapes! MMM, my freezer is full of them, lol.

Kim said...

Aimee, sorry it's so hot! Glad you're feeling a little better though. Also, sorry I haven't updated my blog in a long time--shame on me! I just can't seem to find the time? Hope you'll be able to find out what the baby is this time.(That is if it is a baby--ha!!) Anyway, if not, it's nice to be surprised. When is the baby due? Hope you can stay cool somehow!!! PFY!!! Wish I could be there to bring you things. Would watermelon help???

Aimee said...

watermelon is really expensive in Tokyo. For that matter, so is all fruit. :(

J.C. said...

You're sound in dj taka milestone album is very good

my english not good, because i come form hongkong...