Awww, how sweet. At least you won't have to stock up on baby girl things cuz you have some left. But you know, they also told me Jason would be a girl...!
I remember Angie was predicting it's a girl. What do you or Mac think? Any gut feelings? Sometimes you can tell by the shape of your tummy. It it's a girl, it's usually more wide and if it's a boy it usually points out more. But that's just a theory. If it is a girl, I guess you won't have to worry much about clothes or toys!
4 comments:
Awww, how sweet. At least you won't have to stock up on baby girl things cuz you have some left. But you know, they also told me Jason would be a girl...!
ohhhh no...
poor mac...cant catch a break...
I remember Angie was predicting it's a girl. What do you or Mac think? Any gut feelings? Sometimes you can tell by the shape of your tummy. It it's a girl, it's usually more wide and if it's a boy it usually points out more. But that's just a theory. If it is a girl, I guess you won't have to worry much about clothes or toys!
yeah usually the dad knows
Post a Comment