Thursday, November 01, 2007

The last month of freedom (if U can say elephants are free)

I wish I knew how to enjoy my last month of partial freedom before I will be swamped with diapers, nursing & sleepless nights. But as always I am anxious to know if the little one is healthy, cute & really definitely a girl. (4 predictions from 2 doctors)
I went to a nice hospital where I thought I would have the baby. Every one was so nice & the equipment really advanced. (I actually saw the baby's face & her eyes were closed & mouth open trying to suck her fingers. --It was so cute.)
Anyway after a few hours of waiting & finally having a check up & doing paperwork I half understood & deciding to go there, I find out that it's really expensive to have a baby there. :( I really thought it was a normal hospital but I guess not.
So now I'm trying to find a different one.
Anyway, all the stress keeps me busy so I don't have time to be bored these past few days.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL "...if you can say elephants are free!" I think the last month of pregnancy is the hardest, cuz one one hand ur just like "ok, I would like to be able to see my feet again or lie on my back!" But on the other,the whole where-shall-I-have-the-baby issue, figuring stuff out. So tedious. If only you could just have your baby at home, without paperwork and all that.

Kim said...

Praying for you Aimee! Hope you find a good place to have the baby!I'm sure you will!