Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Winter Vacation





We had a slow vacation due to sickness & a new baby. Angie arrived to visit us & we got her sick too. But at home we enjoyed watching movies & the home videos we took of the kids when they were little.


The kids went ice-skating with daddy & we went with daddys family to the "all you can eat" restaurant. We also went to sled park.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your girls are way cute! Such princeses. I hope you are all doing well, you and Mac look great too. Miss you

Maria

Kim said...

How fun!! Iceskating was one of my favorite sports when I was a girl! Leila is such a big sister now--so cute! I swear little Lina has reddish hair--she looks a lot like you Aimee!

Kim said...

Beautiful photos Aimee!!

Hanna said...

WOw, looks like fun. We didnt do hardly anything cuz of the stupid moving.:-( At least ur 2 had fun!