Tuesday, February 26, 2008

"Murphy's" Week

Well, M has cancer again & we are waiting for biopsy results.

Ang fell down the stairs & has a huge bruise on her butt.

It was so windy the other day the train line I needed to go to work was out of order. I barely made it there & back using other forms of transport & waited in line the cold for hours to get on a bus.

It's been really cold, me & Ang have colds. Ang can't taste her food.

Ang is going home 2 weeks ahead of plan to help mom so this is our last week with her & Mac is gone the whole time so we can't do nuthin special.

I was cooking & all my ramen bowls fell off the shelf & broke on my hand & cut my finger super bad, I can't even wash dishes.

Ang will be missing her fave band's concert by 5 days because she's going home early.

So I was all trying to be nice to Ang while she was out by cleaning her foom & taking her landry downstairs to wash it & I all fell down the stairs too. I guess something is wrong with the stairs & they are too slippery.


Murphy is Gay.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Sorry Aimee!! I guess when it rains it pours!!! Things couldn't get much worse, could they??? Well, one good thing--you can't do dishes--ha! I fell down some stairs carrying laundry in Czech & my back went out! It wasn't fun and I had to use a cane for awhile! TG things can only get better. Sorry Ang had to cut her trip short for me. I hope I can make it up to her somehow. PFY!! Don't worry about me, just cuz you have a sickness, doesn't mean that it's not going to get better, right??? All things are possible!! Take care! Love you!!!

Hanna said...

Poor Aims, know how you feel. Stuff like that always happens to me and Tom just says "why did you do that?" Sheesh! Men!