So the kids finished school on Monday & that means they finished the school year as well. Kiki came home & announced that they had "Haagen-dogs" with their school lunch as a special treat. The kids are starting to get coughs so I wonder if we'll have a slow holiday.
Leila is all perky cuz she gets to start Kindy in a few weeks. I'm all making that bomb carrot cake with cream cheese frosting again and today Mac let me go out for a little me time. I finally got some jeans that fit me cuz you know how it is trying to try on jeans with a baby so I'm all happy to have some new jeans since all my other jeans are too small. We went to Cryssy's family's house the other day & went to a nice park.

3 comments:
aww bee looks so cute
Aw, lil Lina is adorable! Looks like nice weather there, its snowing here...
MOm says nice to see the wonderful pics of the girls at the park. They look like their having lots of fun. Hope their coughs get better. Wish I could taste your carrot cake. Those were the days. Ha. Glad you found some jeans.
WoW Leila is already going to be going to kindergaten. What a big girl! And Lina is so darling, I think she looks the most like you. What a beautifly girl.
Love and miss you!
Mom
Post a Comment