Monday, May 05, 2008

GW (golden week)




We're having a small 4 day holiday from school. Leila had her birthday the day before yesterday. I made Hanna's chocolate cake & it was a small risk because I don't like to make anything that I haven't made before, when I have guests. But I trusted Hanna you see, & put myself "out on that limb of faith" & it was delicious.

As soon as Mac comes back from his work trip, I'll post pictures of Leila's birthday because I don't know how to get the pictures from his camera onto the computer.

But here are a few from the phone of after the party. Leila fast asleep & the kids putting jewelry on the baby. tsk

4 comments:

julia said...

Lina is adorable! I like how you dressed her up. Leila looks so cute.

angie said...

aww bee is so cutie!
tell leila i said happy birthday and i'm sending her something

Hanna said...

So cute, the girls. Am glad that cake turned out for you, I tried making it the other day but screwed up every single ingredient and it tasted like absolutelty NOTHING! (I still get teased about that!)
Give ur girls hugs from us, they are just the cutest!!!

Kim said...

Leila is so pretty. So glad she had a happy birthday. She looks like a princess. Lina is adorable. Hanna's chocolate cake is a real hit. It's easy, and everyone loves it. Thanks Hanna.