Sunday, December 07, 2008

The birthday girl!!









Every normal Sagittarius will agree that life revolves around our birthdays. Christmas, please, that's just sloppy seconds when it comes to December.

Oddly enough, this year, I haven't been counting the days --& that's not because I'm in denial about getting older--it's because someone very little but very powerful has stolen my thunder.
Baby Googs is 1 today!!!
Let's see what do we have to say about Lina: She's sweet, cuddly & smart. She seems to know what everything is for. From the time she was six months, if she found the remote she would point it at the TV, if she found my cell phone (or other random rectangular objects) she'd put it on her ear & try to talk. When I'm singing she starts to hum. She can say 'Hi' now when you come home.
She never liked baby toys but does enjoy books or watching Shimajiro (educational kids video), so we sort of don't know what to get for her birthday because she doesn't need/like baby toys.

Her fave foods are: apples, cheese, french fries (ahem), scrambled eggs & toast but only with butter on it.
So right now I'm making the cake & we'll post pictures of the party soon.
And tomorrow I will obsess about my birthday!

No comments: