When she was 3Tomorrow is Leila's birthday. We are making the cake today so we'll be prepared for our friends tomorrow. I followed a recipe from MarthaStewart.com strawberry cream cake & well, the cake looks a little dense but we'll have to taste the final outcome tomorrow. (I'm always mad when I waste real butter) As back up I made carrot-cake muffins with cream cheese frosting.
Leila is very excited about her birthday & has been talking about her party dress for days. I took her to the hair salon & got her hair trimmed so we hope to take some cute pics.



2 comments:
that's great Aimee, A 'back up cake' I love it. :) I'm sure it'll be great. I know what you mean about the butter though. I'll eat the whole disaster myself wailing about the tragedy. She's such a classy little looker too.
Happy Birthday, Leila! Sounds like a great day you got planned there, Aimee!
Post a Comment