









...And neglected this here blog. I apologize, my one faithful follower (me). Summer has passed & I have favored FB instead of blogger because face it, the pictures are just so much easier to upload.
But kids are growing fast & I owe it to myself to keep memories of their passing moments of youth & cuteness. For example, Lina's very first sentence ever was "Mommy, watch TV please." How very modern!
So, anyway, we survived summer & the short heat spurt with only a minor hiccup called "hand, foot & mouth disease". The poor guys were in pain for a few days, but it quickly passed & we still had a fine summer.
These were the top 10 pics of summer 2009...including our 10th anniversary.
But kids are growing fast & I owe it to myself to keep memories of their passing moments of youth & cuteness. For example, Lina's very first sentence ever was "Mommy, watch TV please." How very modern!
So, anyway, we survived summer & the short heat spurt with only a minor hiccup called "hand, foot & mouth disease". The poor guys were in pain for a few days, but it quickly passed & we still had a fine summer.
These were the top 10 pics of summer 2009...including our 10th anniversary.

No comments:
Post a Comment