Birthday:
Was working at the S Hotel today.
Thought I had to sing at Shadow as well but the other singer wanted to trade with me.
Had a little late lunch after work with my new friend Blair T. from NZ. He gave me a little present & I thought it was so nice of him to.
When I came home Mac & the kids made a really nice pasta dinner & decorated a chocolate cake for me. It was a special treat.
Christmas:
Did a bit of singing went down to the Ritz with Donna & Ambie (singers) & Simon, the best young pianist I have ever met. Told him that I have met really old guys that play as good as he did, but never one so young. (My version of a compliment)
We thought our agent was pretty into himself because here he was dressed in leather pants & these bright red shoes looking more "flashy" than us performers. He was supposed to be, IMO, wearing a suit. It was after all the Ritz we were singing at.
We had had hardly any time to practice prior to the "homban" so we were there in our tiny dressing room with Simon & no piano trying to cram. He had this little calculator that had notes on it so we could get our keys. It was very James Bond of us to be sneaking our practice & learning our songs only a few minutes before the show. he he he, suckers!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment