Friday, March 03, 2006

Wrapping things up at Kindergarten for Carole

Spent all day yesterday organizing the kids school closets. It's amazing how many papers from school accumulate.
It's been raining Cs&Ds until today --a bit sunnier-- so Mac & I went to B Kids to find some clothes for Carole because she is out growing all her clothes. Found some cute outfits!!
Carole had a very bad tummy ache today & was crying on the toilet for about a few hours on and off. --Poor thing. This month will be pretty busy at Kindergarten. We have many meetings, graduation ceremonies, & bye-bye parties scheduled. Some of the moms from K & I are practicing for the teachers "Thank YOU" party. We will be playing some kids songs on the kiddy instruments from school. I'm merely doing it for parents participation & so people don't think I'm a real loner. But I'm really hating dragging my ass to rehearsal especially when it involves "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star".

No comments: