April 6th was the opening ceremony. --Another formal event.
It was long & boring for the little guys but frightening for me. How will I cope with being a school mom when everything is in Japanese & I still can't read it?
Carole loved her first day of school, but I've been running around like a CWIHCO for the last few weeks because I have to drop the girls off & pick them up at two different places & different times.
I am glad because Leila has finally showed interest in playing by herself with the doll house. This is perfect timing because she doesn't have her sisters around in the mornings to play with & I have to clean the house.
Carole loves her school lunches & it has been established that the food there tastes better than mom's cooking. --Kids have such tact!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment