Carole lost her first tooth & I told her about the tooth fairy but she said she didn't believe that the tooth fairy exists. I told her if she didn't believe in the tooth fairy, she wouldn't get any money so she said "well how much will she give me?" I told her maybe 100 yen but she said she would like the fairy to give 500 yen.
She wrapped her tooth & put it under her pillow. She was so happy that the tooth fairy traded the tooth for 100 yen. She said maybe there really is a tooth fairy & she couldn't understand how the tooth fairy got the tooth out of the taped up tissue & put the coin inside without ripping the tape & tissue. --Pretty clever fairy!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
HE heh hewwww
That's so sweet about the tooth fairy. My kids say that their Mommy is the tooth fairy and Santa...so I try to come up with all kinds of alibis. hehe!
yeah it always used to amaze me. i thought it existed cuz i would never wake up when the "tooth fairy" came.
Post a Comment