Sunday, July 09, 2006

I went out on a date last night

And for all you dirty minds, it was with my husband, BTW. hehe
I came home from work & he said that his sis was coming over to take the kids so we could go out. I was so happy because we haven't gone out, just the two of us, in ages. He wanted to watch a movie but I had a headache & lately my eyes have been hurting so we found a really cool restaurant instead.
The restaurant had this gothic/medieval/catholic sorta interior to it. It was kind of pretty with all these candles & stained glass decorations & chandeliers. The food was good too & I was happy because going out to eat is one of my favorite things.
And a date with Mac wouldn't be a date with Mac if we didn't "just stop at the music store for a few minutes". He was testing guitars & got to try them with an amp & the store guy probably thought "Man, this guy plays so good, I bet he's really going to score tonight". hehehe. Little does he know we are already married.
So that was our date. --And everyone was happy!

3 comments:

angie said...

how romantic!

crazynik said...

was that the Christon Cafe?

Aimee said...

yeah it was Christon.