Tuesday, July 04, 2006

IT'S OVER!!

As of July 1st my job at Shadow Cafe is over. It was ok while it lasted but I'm happy to have my evenings free to spend time with the kids. Hopefully a better "gig" (I hate that word) will turn up. I celebrated the end of my job by eating ice-cream. Also on Saturday night I went over to a party at some friends house. They have all these pretty lamps & candles & rugs & I really like their decorating sense.
I wish we could make our house nicer. It's just that the kids seem to ruin everything & Mac has all these amps everywhere taking up what little space we have.
Mac has G.A.S (gear acquisition syndrome). Hehehehehehe.

3 comments:

Hanna said...

We also don't buy too many new things and decorations cuz it seems the kids just break/wreck/color on stuff...!

Aimee said...

I know. They even break their new toys & I always feel so upset, but it's always an accident or they don't know how to be gentle.
When they grow up, we'll re-decorate

Kim said...

Glad the "gig" at the Shadow is over for you, Aim. I think it was a bit tiring & too smokey. Hope some new & better "gigs" turn up for you! Also, yes, it must be nice to be at home & relax with the kids, etc. Don't worry about your place, I thought it looked great & simple & clutter-free, esp. nice for kids! How bout lighting candles at nite when the kids are asleep?