BTW, I just read an article that beautiful people have a 36% higher chance of getting girls and smart people usually have boys. So, all these girls in the Blackschleger Family only prove one thing...! :-)
Shush Ang, with you it could go either way cuz you are smart & pretty. Scientifically of course, it is the male's "contribution" that effects the sex of the baby.
I think Carole is an excellent photographer, especially for her age! You look beautiful in that outfit, Aimee. Did Carole take the closeup of you too? It's so awesome!
6 comments:
gosh. ur so pretty.
Aw, Aims. Wadda pweddy Mommy u aw!
BTW, I just read an article that beautiful people have a 36% higher chance of getting girls and smart people usually have boys. So, all these girls in the Blackschleger Family only prove one thing...! :-)
i guess i am neither!
Shush Ang, with you it could go either way cuz you are smart & pretty.
Scientifically of course, it is the male's "contribution" that effects the sex of the baby.
I think Carole is an excellent photographer, especially for her age! You look beautiful in that outfit, Aimee. Did Carole take the closeup of you too? It's so awesome!
Post a Comment