Monday, September 18, 2006

10 days alone.....

Daddy is gone again for another sound engineering job. So far we have survived the first 4 days. I have nothing to write about in my blog lately. Nothing's been happening except I got hooked up to skype & talked to my brother Tom for the first time in about 4 years. I'm not very good on the phone but it was great to talk.
It's been raining like crazy for a few days & the kids have had to stay home with baby sitters while I worked on the weekends, I guess summer is leaving us.
Has anyone heard from Marisa lately? I just realized it's been months since she wrote me an email. If anyone knows how she's doing, let me know.
Anyways, this is turning into blathering so I'll go now.
Cheers.

2 comments:

Hanna said...

Sorry ur alone 4 a while, it can suck. Marisa sent me an e-mail for my b-day saying she has a landline now and apparently internet, I also have her number and so does Julie (says Mom). Just didn't get around to calling her cuz of the time difference. The thing with Marisa is that she will write an e-mail, but when u respond you don't get an answer for a long time.

Kim said...

Glad you talked with Tom! I would like to get hooked up with skype too, but we don't have high speed yet in our area, can you believe that? Anyway, we have a number we can use to make cheap phone calls so it doesn't matter so much.
I think Marisa has a computer now, so she does write more regularly. Do you have her email address? If not, I can send it to you. Also, I can send you her phone number if you don't have it already. Lv U!