
Yes, we made it through 9 days without Daddy. Leila had a high fever for a day until I forced her to take kids buferin. I had to wrap her up like a little (big) baby in the stroller & take her to pick up the kids at school. She was a cuddly little thing all day.
So Daddy is back & sleeping all day. I think he only managed a few hours of sleep a night. I managed lots of sleep each night, no one to watch movies with, but I like going to bed early.
I've been collecting singers & trying to get a vocal group together to do a presentation for possible jobs. I hope this works out & I get lots of work. That would be cool to have so much work I have to bring Angie over to help me out with singing. (wish wish)
Anyway, I have nothing major happening so I'll go now.

1 comment:
Sorry to hear Leila's been sick. Praying for her & hope she's better by now! That's a great idea about a singing group. Who do you have so far? Wouldn't it be nice if Angie could be in it too! Hope it works out!
Post a Comment