Monday, October 02, 2006

I'm like DEAD!!!

Well we did our show the other day. About 15,000 people. Uh-huh. I kid you not. I managed to sing ok but not perfect, of course, because I was a little nervous & because I'm me & I don't do perfect. But anyway, it was cool singing lead with "True Spirit", a group of four African American singers, as backing vocalists (Amazing voices. Jeal Jeal). Sorry I don't have pictures, mom, & as it turned out I didn't have to sing the Anthem, so I got off that hook.
Anyway the day after the show I sang at weddings & then went straight to Michael's to sing for his CD project. I was away from the kids for four days.
And now I'm home & I'm like I said, --Dead! And drinking ginger tea.

1 comment:

Kim said...

So glad it went well, Aim. glad you didnt have to sing the anthem after all. i bet you sounded great!!! (as always, we're usually our own worst critic! like I always criticize my cooking--I wonder why!) So, what CD is that? Is it Michael Fogarty? OK, hope it goes well, & hope to hear it some time!! Ginger tea is a good remedy!