You can tell you are getting old when you wake up in the morning & can't even bend over & put on your socks without feeling it in your back. When you body hurts not because you did something strenuous but because you are just living & then it takes weeks to get over those body pains like a sore neck from singing. Argh! --I will be an invalid at 40.
I started yoga. Actually I only did it once --yesterday-- & it felt good but it was kind of boring. You can also tell you're getting old when you have to exercise to survive. Whoops, I'm missing yoga just to write this & it's only on TV twice a day & the first time is six am. (No thank you)
So Namaste to you all. I can't believe I actually have to exercise now that I'm an old lady.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yoga rocks! I have some sessions on DVD since classes are always in the evening and then I am busy with dinner n all. And hey, u reeelly know ur old when you bend down to tie your shoes and think, "what else can I do when I am down here?"
if you think you feel old now, just wait til you get to be my age--ha! bet you cant wait! sometimes oldness can be a state of mind, like the more you get into it the worse it gets--i should know! enjoy your youth!!! actually its good to exercise, youll feel better and stronger! juls has some workout dvds, different kinds so it doesnt get boring. Can you find some there?
Post a Comment