Probably Julie's Raul would laugh at my recipe, but here is the way I make fresh salsa.
Chop & Plop the following together in no particular order:
Finely chopped onions
Chopped tomatoes
Chopped Chives
Chopped Jalapenos (Jarred kind)
Chopped fresh coriander leaves (cilantro)
lemon juice
salt
(I pour in some of the Jalapeno juice from the jar- it's kind of vinegary)
I think that's it. Yummy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Sounds good. I usually buy it cuz Jason and I will eat tons of salsa (bowlfuls), specially if we have tortilla chips to dip it into. ahem.
Instead of ordinary salt, you should try using some garlic salt...adds a little extra kick to it.... I love fresh salsa. :)
Oh I miss you Aimee...I'm probably gonna be in Japan in August, so hopefully I can come down and see you then! XXXX love you so much!
Sounds yummy!!! Mmmmmmmmm!
Post a Comment