Well, I survived the first trimester. I feel pretty decent most of the day until 5pm provided I don't go too long without eating. I'm still tired/lazy esp about doing dishes cuz I hate hot water on my hands (makes me sick), but I've pretty much toned down my carbonated drink need.
I got a sonogram last week & it was very clear. You could see the whole shape of the head & tummy & butt & I could even see the baby moving her/his little leggies. It was so cute.
I've been craving (Mexican) salsa so I made my own & put it on everything. I seem to be able to handle spicy foods now.
My tummy sticks out & It's kind of embarrassing cuz I'm only 3 months, I look fat & have to wear my maternity clothes already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aw, I love ultrasounds! And I heard it's normal after ur 2nd child to show a lot earlier, I bet u look cute. Mmmm, spicy foods, I ate plenty of that when pg. Only, with Mandy I ate tons of eggs, and now I can't eat them anymore, makes me feel sick. (OD'd on eggs, haha!) Bet the girls are being good little helpers to their Mommy.
Aimee--Congratulations!!! I bet you look so fat--NOT!!! I bet you look beautiful and glowing (as always, but even more so now!!!) Glad you like salsa, it's Super healthy! Juls liked spicy Mexican foods when she was PG with Violet. (Are you sure yours isn't Mexican??--just joking!) Anyway, when Juls, Mak & Violet & I were out shopping a lady thought Mak was Violet's father. So funny.
Post a Comment