Probably my favorite thing about pregnancy-- & I've had to think real hard-- is when the baby first starts moving & you know it's definitely not gas. Finally all the barfing seems sorta worth it & the extra kilos & having to wear maternity/"large" people's clothes takes on some meaning. It's so cute feeling a little kick or nudge & no matter how many times I get pregnant (???), I'll still smile when I first feel those movements (& when I don't feel them for a few hours I start preparing the miscarriage explanation for the kids.) Anyway though, I love those baby kicks.
(But soon after awhile, it gets a little painful & you wonder how a whole soccer team got inside your belly.)
I wonder if it's normal to want to sleep about 10 hours a day. I thought the tiredness was just partial to the first trimester. Anyone know?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
My ass first trimester, with Jason I was tired till he was 2 years old!!! And yes, the baby moving is a once-in-a-lifetime feeling that I actually miss sometimes. Mandy would kick up a storm, they used to nickname her "Raulita" prenatally after a spanish kicker. It would look as though I had a litter of kittens under my (big people's) dress when she would move around. Am sure your girls are excited to be able to feel the baby wiggle and worm around.
I think tiredness is something that just sort of kicks in during the whole pregnancy!! Then after too! But the kids and babies make you forget your tiredness and you kind of rise above it all because they're so loveable!!! Do try to get some rest (if you can--ha!) Yes, it's so fun when the baby kicks! Actually, Aimee you were quite a kicker!! I used to have to push your foot down, you kicked so much I thought it would poke out! You kept me up at night too--always wiggling! It was still worth it and I wouldn't trade it for anything! ILY!!! PFY!!!
Post a Comment