Well, we are counting the days til summer holidays for the kids. We have a few plans & they all involve cold water. Except I don't have a maternity bathing suit. Hopefully my 2 piece with the "modesty" cover-dress will still fit. I'm not that fat yet. (wish)
The hardest thing these days is finding clothes that fit. I found a pair of nice maternity pants in the recycle shop for real cheap.
The baby is moving now sometimes. At first I wasn't sure if it was my tummy turning to digest food, or gas (Pumba, with you everything is gas!), but I think it is really the baby. No major kicking yet though, only once, I guess baby was facing a certain way.
So far I decline when people ask me if they can touch my tummy & I say wait until the baby is bigger that way I know you are touching the baby & not just my tummy fat.
So, we will try to take lots of pictures this summer & post them soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
LOL, you can tell who is a Mom if they use Disney references. Am pretty mad at myself now for having thrown away my maternity swimsuit, although here pg moms strut their bellies in bikinis at the pool. I think it's cute! ;-)
Just found your blog! You should've sent me the link!! Will have fun reading it!
Erinn
I bet you're so cute! Here people just show off their PG bellies like nothing! Wish I could've sent you more stuff. Anyway, hope you enjoy the water!
You have such a pretty smile... so do you still write songs and record them... 'cause some of us just adore your voice and would like to get to hear it more often.
Post a Comment