What darling pics of the girls! Tx for posting so many Aimee. I swear, Kiki's looking more & more like you all the time! And Carole's looking more & more like Mac. Leila's somewhere in between.
Aaaaaaw, how sweet, that picture of Kiki (?) with the bunny looks so pretty, like a postcard. How pooch! And I agree with Mom that Carole looks TONS like her Daddy, dunno about Kiki and Leila looks like a little Blackschleger. I see similarities in Mandy and Leila. How tall is Carole anyhow?
2 comments:
What darling pics of the girls! Tx for posting so many Aimee. I swear, Kiki's looking more & more like you all the time! And Carole's looking more & more like Mac. Leila's somewhere in between.
Aaaaaaw, how sweet, that picture of Kiki (?) with the bunny looks so pretty, like a postcard. How pooch! And I agree with Mom that Carole looks TONS like her Daddy, dunno about Kiki and Leila looks like a little Blackschleger. I see similarities in Mandy and Leila. How tall is Carole anyhow?
Post a Comment