
Well my hospital bag is slowly being packed. This time I will not be doing all the packing once labor has begun.
I have 4 weeks 'till due date but hoping it wil be a little earlier for my sanity & aching back's sake.
I have found a hospital to have the baby at, my last singing job was on Sunday, my passport application is in & now all I have to do is wait ever so (not) patiently.

3 comments:
Cute comic Aimee! I remember those days! Glad you're getting all prepared and glad you found a hospital already. Hope your back feels better & PFY!!!
Aw, wish I could have gone with you to pick a hospital. And I also had my bag packed like weeks in advance even though people were like "you still have time". Ha, Mandy was early!
Are we due at the same time???? I'm due 12/12 and believe, I CANNOT wait!!!!!!
Post a Comment