Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Cards & life at 38 weeks pregnant.

The kids & I are sorta bored of being pregnant & waiting for baby to come so we've been trying to keep busy by making handmade Christmas cards for you all. --Stay tuned.
I get all excited every time I go to the doctor & they seem to think the baby will be born "very soon". Last week I was 1.5 cm dilated (TMI) & I went home thinking I would deliver that night. Maybe they are not used to people having more than 1 or 2 kids. I think your body gets ready way sooner after having a few kids. Anyway, I feel like unpacking my hospital bag just in case my baby will never come out & the PJ's I packed will get moldy.
Mac & I have been watching TV series every night to pass time. We're watching DEXTER about a serial killer. No wonder I only have contractions at night & they go away in the morning. Too much excitement.
Anyway, sorry to bore you with my boredom. Tomorrow I will sleep-in till the crack of noon.

1 comment:

Hanna said...

I know how u feel dear, don't worry, soon the baby will be there and u will WISH u were bored and waiting...