Saturday:
I promised Kiki I'd take her to pierce her ears at a clinic for her birthday. Leila wanted to pierce her ears too so we went & got it done. Kiki was first & didn't make a peep so Leila figured it didn't hurt at all but then when it was her turn, she cried a bit & said "actually, it does hurt a little bit". But now they are happy & pretty & it's done with.
Sunday:
Like Christmas, we opened presents as soon as we woke up & ate breakfast. Kiki got her much wished for present, a light blue DS lite, & that kept them busy all day. Angie & I made cakes & cookies for her party on Monday. Daddy took the girls to an Indian Curry restaurant for Kiki's birthday lunch.
Monday:
Some of Kiki's friends came over for cake & gave her some cute little presents. They did some games & dancing. We learned from Carole's party to not make it too long or we end up not knowing what to do with all those wild kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Glad Kiki had such a Happy Birthday! What's a blue DS light? I'm not up on the latest these days! Lots of love from Grandpa &
Grandma. OXOXOXO(Good lesson about keeping the party short!)
A DS is a like a little hand held computer game cosole for kids (and adults)
Post a Comment