
I don't know if it's just me but I always feel so powerful when I learn to make something that people usually buy. Here's my first attempt at making bread. I wanted it to rise a little more & be a little softer but it was pretty yummy. Perhaps I wasn't patient enough to wait for rising. Anyway, the kids really liked it so that's good.

3 comments:
Yeah, I also feel "above" the rest when I do stuff like that. My aunt makes her own bread, butter AND jam. Wanna be like that too.
Aimee, you're Super Mom for sure!! How I envy you! I don't know how you do it, making bread on top of taking care of all those girls! Wish I could taste the bread--it looks so delicious!!
Ha ha, Great stuff. Looks picture perfect. I really love kneeding & working with yeast. You should try focaccia, it's pretty fool proof & there are a million ways to top it.
Post a Comment