Well, it was that time of year again where the kids have a school sports event. I managed to go the whole summer without getting burnt but today we were forced to sit in the sun. Here is Carole & her class doing a hoolahoop dance.
Here is Kiki sitting in the hot sun with her class. Luckily the kids had hats. We didn't get any shots of her dance because we were sitting so far away & couldn't see her or find her. She looks like all the other kids with her hair short.
Carole getting ready for some sort of race.
Lina getting dirty & trying to get everyone's shoes.
Kiki's "carry the big block" race.
In the end, the red team that both of the girls were on, lost. So that was disappointing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Looks like fun. Sorry you got sunburnt! Well, at least the kids do lots of united activities--that's great! Lina is so cute!!!
Aimee, I checked out Mac's Myspace. I wanted to comment on it there, but didn't know how. Anyway, the music is really great--I especially like "Away" and the 5th song, something about Balance. Did you write them? Is that Mac singing in the Balance song? Please say "Hi" to Mac for me!
Hi Mom,
yeah it's me singing with a cold. ha. Those were some song demos we wrote for a football game, so lyrics are pretty sporty
Does Lina have blondish hair? That would be sooo cute. BTW, Aimee, I heard ur FIFA Game song on youtube. Very kewl!
Post a Comment