Well, one of the main reasons I kept this blog was for mom to stay in touch with me & the grandkids. She was always asking how they were & wanted photos all the time too. Of course I keep it as a diary of sorts for me & the kids to look at. Now that moms gone, I'm not so inspired to keep it up especially if you all aren't gonna add your comments, ha.
I guess I'll have to find a new approach when I write. Sometimes it's still hard for me to believe that she's really gone. I don't think we'll ever "get over" it, maybe just get used to it in the distant future. Anyway, miss you mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
yeah...i know what you mean. i still dont buy it.
well...for what its worth...i enjoy ur blog
Sweet, thanks Angie. Ha, yeah we just don't buy it.
I always thought my blog was bors just talking 'bout kids. Maybe we'll start talking about music more.
I totally get you, Aimee. The only reason I even took pictures was so that I could send them to Mom.
...but don't give up ur blog, dear, the kids and I like to see what you are all up to.
I visit, I comment (sometimes) and I will keep you & your family in my thoughts & prayers! Hope you keep posting when you can! XX
I'm sorry for your loss, Aimee. I read your blog always.
Post a Comment