Saturday, April 29, 2006

I'm a ray of sunshine!!

Shadow -----I really hate my job!! I hate the way all those girls smoke. Don't they realize how gross & un-ladylike it is to be a chimney? I really am going to die if I continue working there but it's my only steady job & weddings have been totally sucking.
I bought all this expensive face care products but my face is not looking any less like the moon. (Full of craters)
I lost 3 work possibilities & I hate it when that happens. I feel like I am not handling my disappointments very well. I'm very tired & do not want to work tonight. I am so bored of singing the same songs all the time but I'm not about to buy more because they already broke their promise to pay for our music by saying they can't do that now & they also reduced our pay.

1 comment:

Kim said...

When I saw you your face looked great!!!