I've had nothing to write about in my blog. Everything's been normal, slow, predictable. I've been realizing that I actually hate cleaning my house. I put it off until I can't stand the mess any longer & by then, it's huge deal to clean up. Or worse, I wait until Mac can't stand the mess & then he cleans it up with a big high horse attitude. Hehe. (Poor guy!)
I don't want to make schedules or lists because it reminds me of when we were growing up, you know, the "JJT" chart. Do grown-ups actually need lists. (Me being the grown-up in this case.)
Mom loves 'em & I know several people who have to write everything down & have tons of lists or they forget everything. I wonder if dependence on lists makes your memory even worse than it already is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
OMG! Do u really think that making lists ruins ur memory? I make lists for everything and then I lose my lists!!! Senility? Alzheimers? Or just plain blondness??? Oh, and I am the same with cleaning up. It's like, I do the exact same thing each effing day--enough now!!! (Tom also gets on his high horse should he ever stoop low enough to place his dirty socks in the hamper, haha.) Men!
I actually haven't made "JJT" lists anymore for a long long time. I guess there's no point in making lists for yourself--ha! (Juls does the dishes when she can.) At least Mac helps with the cleaning. I usually have to ask D. to put his dish in the dishwasher! I'm usually the same way, I wait til I can't stand the mess anymore & do a major clean up. Or, it's always good to have visitors, because then it forces me to major clean! I do like making shopping lists for D. though. He said I can't let a day go by without making a shopping list. Ha!
Post a Comment