Mac & Grandpa took the kids to disney land with Mac's cousins & Aunt who visited Tokyo. Mac's cousins are the same age as our kids. They had to stand in line all day--poor things-- they were so tired when they got home.
I know--standing in line sux. I heard if you go on Mother's day it's relatively empty. We go to amusement parks on mother's day only now. (here in Germany at least!)
We took the kids about a week ago in the thorough of spring break (how brainy of us) though we stayed over the night so that was good, it was literally an ALL day wait. I stood in line for nearly 2 hrs for caramel popcorn. CRRRRAAAAZY!
Girls are looking soo cute. Leila is practically blond isn't she?
2 comments:
I know--standing in line sux. I heard if you go on Mother's day it's relatively empty. We go to amusement parks on mother's day only now. (here in Germany at least!)
We took the kids about a week ago in the thorough of spring break (how brainy of us) though we stayed over the night so that was good, it was literally an ALL day wait. I stood in line for nearly 2 hrs for caramel popcorn. CRRRRAAAAZY!
Girls are looking soo cute. Leila is practically blond isn't she?
Post a Comment