Well, it seems like everyone in school got a new teacher except Carole again. They bumped the 3rd grade teachers up to 4th grade, so this is the third year in a row for her to have the same teacher. I have no idea what to do about it. Carole is very disappointed. I was trying to cheer her up & said "well, at least she isn't mean" & Carole's like "she IS!" & I'm like: "well, am I mean when I get mad at you for bullying the little guys?" & she said "yes, you are". So I guess kids think that all adults are mean.
Today Mac sneezed the wrong way & really hurt his back. He can barely move & hold little Lina.
Yesterday the water meter lady came by & asked if we were using tons of water at that moment & we said no, so the water guys came over & found that out whole house foundation was flooded & they had to drain it & find the broken pipe. Apparently water has been leaking excessively for a whole month & the water bill was up to about a million yen. Luckily we won't have to pay since it was an accident.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's freaky about the water accident. We had something similar, where we were informed that heat gets "lost" in our apartment, or like the amount of water than goes in the heating pipes is lots, but it doesn't heat. Turns out--RIGHT in our bedroom there was a bust pipe. Luckily, we were moving out anyhow so it didn't matter much.
Still annoying...
Poor Mac, are u sure he really hurt himself and isn't just being lazy...hehehe!
Post a Comment