Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Birthday Boy (see what a clever writer I am)

Early am pic before your flight. Thanks for stealing my camera that morning, I now have pics of you guys.

Dear Little Brother --who is definitely not so little anymore-- wishing you the very best new year ever. Now that you got the big 3-0 out of the way last year, this year you can relax & enjoy your life. No big new decades to embrace.

It was so great to see you after so long, & I forgive you & Dad for snickering & sneaking around in the morning to take pictures of me cuddling a teddy bear. Shows me that you are the same silly boy that you've always been.

I also noticed that you are extremely wise & tactful with your words which is very refreshing after realising how blunt some of us other sibs can be.

Anyway, so I know you're not the blog-junky type but I hope you see this & I hope you know how great of a brother you are.

2 comments:

Hanna said...

I think Tom said he can't comment cuz he doesn't have a blog, but he really enjoyed your post. (He said "sweet")

Hanna said...

Oh and I agree about the tactfulness, Tom is genius at that and Jason (thank god) inherited that. I think it's easier to forgive klutzy girls for being blunt than boys...